Blog Post about Rss Reader
Kathy Schrock is an educator that is highly respected and usually active on the computer blogging, however she has not been to active lately. I read some of her earlier posts. She uses Twitter frequently and apparently she Tweeted a whole speech from a conference and she got lots of negative feed back from people receiving the tweets all day she decided to create a separate account to let her followers that would like to see and then they can unsubscribe after the conference. Interesting, just a blurb about the discrepancy between how some educators teach and what the students do personally. It seems to me that our district has a long way to go.
I listened to a podcast! It was quite interesting. They discussed GTD and the 43 folders way of organizing. The open loop is a great way to describe those little interruptions that I get while trying to concentrate.
Interesting discussion about computer lab vs. computers in the classroom. The blog sided on computers in the classroom for ease of use and ability to troubleshoot if there is a problem with a program or website. It also said that this conversation is already outdated with the event of Ipad and Iphones.
Ohhh, I found a very cool app that I can use in the classroom. I am excited! You can record the children reading and download to Itunes. Cool idea!
Screen Dump of Rss reader
Iste site, joined and watched my first webinar. It was about Ipads in the classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment