Saturday, February 5, 2011

I am writing about how I am keeping myself organized while I am taking this class.  The first thing I did was to write all of the sites user names and passwords on index cards.   I was having a difficult time keeping all the user names and passwords straight.  Things seem to be going better.  The next thing I did was to print off all of the assignments and labs and created a binder with the calendar in the front.  I feel that the course work is not as overwhelming for me now.  I also listened to a podcast about Gtd and it was interesting, I particularly liked the idea of the 43 folders 31 one for each day of the month and 12 for the various months that are placed behind.  I think this is an idea that I could use for school while doing long range lesson planning.  It may be a book I read later.

No comments:

Post a Comment