Monday, February 21, 2011
rss blog comments
I really enjoyed this assignment. Before this class I had never even heard of and aggregator and now my computer and my husbands open up to my IGoogle page. It is awesome to have everything come to you. I have learned that the comments are a place that some act innapropriately on one CNN feed I was reading about toddlers and tantrums the adults were having verbal tantrums with each other. Not so nice. I noticed that some of the authors don't monitor their pages often and using the reader I could see quickly what changes were going on. I think that I may be able to use an IGoogle page or some other mashup in the classroom. We have many sites that we go to frequently and I think that we could set something up for the kids to check the weather and possibly some of the web cams that we watch as well as some of their favorites (Starfall and tvo kids).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment