Hey Nikki, I thought you might be playing today and wanted to let you know the newsletter Katie sent was yours from last week. I didn't bring my stuff home to get the spelling list and high freqency words so don't worry about sending it home with my parents I will work on it maybe early monday morning before school or after school and send it home Tuesday. I have lit training in Marshall all day. Thanks, hope your having a great weekend...
It's a lot to take in!
ReplyDeleteHey Nikki, I thought you might be playing today and wanted to let you know the newsletter Katie sent was yours from last week. I didn't bring my stuff home to get the spelling list and high freqency words so don't worry about sending it home with my parents I will work on it maybe early monday morning before school or after school and send it home Tuesday. I have lit training in Marshall all day. Thanks, hope your having a great weekend...
ReplyDelete